Gucci Off The Grid Belt Bag
Style : 631341 H9HBN 4267
Supporting the House’s commitment to sustainability, this belt bag is part of a line of accessories and ready-to-wear made from recycled materials and trims. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House’s vision for circular production. Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials.
- Blue GG nylon made from ECONYL®—aa nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials (from fish nets, carpets and other scraps) that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Black leather trim and palladium-toned hardware
- Insert in leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Ribbons and cord in recycled polyester that reuse waste or byproducts, reducing the environmental footprint associated with new fossil fuel-based material.
- Leather detail with Gucci script logo
- Exterior: front zipper pocket
- Interior: 1 zipper pocket, 1 open pocket
- Nylon strap with buckle closure
- Zipper closure
- W24cm x H14cm x D5.5cm
- Made in Italy